A Random Entry

Thursday 22 September 2011
Today I don’t have anything to write in particular. So I am all ready to scribble out some random thoughts. I know, unlike the past, I am unable to add a bit of humour and vivacity to my posts, but I think it has more to do with my state of mind right now rather than anything else. And now that I probably feel that theres hardly anyone who is actually following my blog and going through it, so its time I can endow a personal dimension to it. Well that’s true, now this blog has become a platform to share my memories, feelings and emotions, things I can’t really express to everyone. So let us just move on with it

Must say I have got a group of really cool friends in my department. We belong to different engineering disciplines, different colleges but we stick together whenever we can, be it just be lunch and dinner. And every time we meet, we get to have one stupid useless but quite entertaining discussion. And tomorrow’s night extravaganza has also been fixed, n guess what it is. They are gonna shortlist eligible available babes out from my fb profile whom I can hit and propose!! I was all so LOL at the idea..But believe me the discussions are worse than this..A real revitaliser for the mind-fkn sessions at office :D

Moving to the next topic. Last week, I went to Bhubaneswar, may be after more than a month. And I got to ride my bike. Riding my bike got me into a real high, the same kind of feeling that people tend to have after gulping a peg of vodka. Or in better terms, you can call it bike orgasms!! :P. Err!!Sorry, but I was like too tempted to mention :D. Anyway, driving the bike fast gives a lot of satisfaction to a guy, or to a MAN!! :P. Nah, don’t comment on that, buddies. And my definition of driving fast is something else. I am not one of those assholes who maneuver their hunky bikes here and there in gaps, with real rash moves. If you ask me for a solution for those people who often are the mainstay of accidents, I would say suck all the adrenalin out of those guys so that they lose all their so called “jawani ka josh”. Whatever!! I miss my bike a lot.

Next kahani is based on the story that one of my colleagues here narrated yesterday. Well, I don’t wanna share any personal info here, but just the fact, even he did ask a girl out. Now that was really unexpected, he was one of those all so geeky guys whom I would least expect to do it, damn!! And I am the only shithole who is sitting with the ethical principles lists of how to behave with girls, damn me!! Let my principles go to hell, I openly declare a notice out here “Any pretty girl interested to go out me for lunch or dinner, please contact me asap”. Indeed, I don’t wanna end up with this all so stupid image, its so heartbreaking to see almost everyone run into their rooms to talk to their gfs after dinner and all I call is my parents or some random friend :(.

And seriously I am not in a mood to write anything more today and if I do, that will surpass the endurance capacity of my blog. So , Will see you soon bloggie darling.
Signing Off
A.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment