Craziness unlimited!!

Monday 16 May 2011
A thing of beauty is a joy forever. Indeed. So true is that. Or may be refining the thought in my mother language : “sundara trupti ra abasada nai, jete dekhuthilu nua disuthae”. Well that pretty much summarises the last statement. Now, how do u feel when you look at someone and get completely lost in “her”? That’s what you call the exuberance of beauty at its best. And that is so soothing to the eyes, that it enchants the mind, captivates the eyes and numbs all your senses. That’s what the girl of my dreams does to me. Well, hold on, I guess that might be a turn-off to begin with, but may be the title of the post is not as deceptive as it suddenly appears to you right now.

So, the girl of my dreams. A girl I have hardly known , hardly seen, hardly talked but I have closely felt and happily savoured. I am not sure if she is one of the most elegant looking fairies, not sure if she is the one which every guy wishes for, but yeah, m sure about one thing. She is the one for me, someone whose presence alters the meaning of the mere existence of the universe for me. No matter, what someone else would say, she appears to me as a verdant garden full of blissful flowers. Her smile enthralls my imagination, it seems like a hundred suns beeming to the sky making even the sun flinch, spreading the ultimate cheer that can ever exist. In my dreams, she smiles at me in the most assuring manner with the calm zephyr trying to sway her silky hairlocks. I can’t all but ogle in awe at her shimmering beauty and incandescent, fairly black hair carelessly cascaded upon her dainty, gentle shoulders. She struggles to keep her swirling hair out of her face and I get lost in the aura of innocence it depicts. She stands in the vibrant meadows leaving me utterly unarmed at her elysian presence.

But no matter what, behind all that, I can feel, theres something missing in her life. Theres the charm but not he glow, theres the smile but not the shine, deep down, she is yearning for something. She is trying to find herself, to find an identity may be, that’s her. I try to talk to her but I fail miserably. I am just scared that I wake up and she will be gone forever. The best I have done is to connect my heart to her thoughts, but the networks always out of reach :D. May be the Hutch dog hasn’t followed her everywhere she goes. Oops, dear reader, u must be too lost, eh??Chill..M back to my own self.

Theres no such dreams, theres no such girl. That was just my first blogging assignment :P. But m so happy!! A friend is so impressed with my blog that he gave me the cool assignment.Wohoo!! :). The summary was to deal with the expressions about a girl who luks happy, but bears some pain in her heart. And yeah, there have indeed been a few readers of my blog now, my earnest gratitude to them for sparing their all so important time.

But yeah now that the assignment is over, lemme spill the real girl off my heart. Friends, since some days I have been going really crazy about someone. Chill, m not in love or all that crap, but someone has been playing havoc with my blithe mind and my soft heart :P. Oops!!not to blame her. It’s the hormones..and their freaking over-activity maybe. Call it “chemical locha” in the words of Munna Bhai. So much so that I read about a motor, and the motor of her thoughts churn out my mind, I read about a generator, and the current of her imagination gives me shocks. Whoa!! I am going gaga about her. I go to bed, switch off the lights and then suddenly come back again to have a last look at her face, I sleep but I can’t.. I feel like getting up and shouting at the top of my voice- “stop freaking my mind and let me sleep”. Pretty much of what happens in movies, everything sort of that is happening with me.

Bloody hell, may be I am watching too many movies, damn, but I am not. Few days ago, when I desperately wanted to catch a glimpse of hers, she appears out of nowhere, may be that’s the last time I got to see her, but damn again, there seems to be a connection too.. The hormones are getting the better of me. May be I wanna talk to her, but I don’t. Coz I think I cant, or rather I won’t, not before she does. Blame my hell-bent ego for that. And I pity my 3 friends, who had to sustain the brunt of my madness since the last few days. C’mon!!M such a mature guy :P. All those things happen, the crush z gonna melt away soon, but I must say it’s a pretty much terrible one. Its getting onto my nerves. It keeps on poking my jolly good mind. So much its turned me into a poet :D

“She z like a key
Which can break me free
Un-she is me
Cut me is she”
Whoa!!I am sure that made no sense at all.. My sis says it’s a dreadful PJ. But yeah, that’s all that is meant for. LOL.

Signing off
A.M.

4 comments:

  1. Pamela said...:

    Hehehe!! Someone getting on ur nerves so much that U turned into a poet...Nice re !! Loved the smiling face within so much of pain...My real Kabir bro... :P :)

  1. Unknown said...:

    y dont u clearly mention her name...
    dat way evrybody can c her n can know if dere's some "dard" in her heart o not....:)

  1. maybe the friend of urs might be impressed as u were to submit an assignment......
    but later on u gave dat PJ about "UN SHE IS ME, CUT ME IS SHE"....... i wont tell that because there was a promise given... no matter later on, it will be revealed soon...

  1. A.M. said...:

    @pam: yeah pam!!tu hi dukh dard bujhilu more :P
    @biswa: I so much wish I can mention d name :D
    @santanu: I dint have any other way of doing it dude..but dat PJ says it all, samajhne wala samjhega ;)

Post a Comment