Oh My GOD!!

Monday 23 May 2011
19 May 2011 7.30 PM
Hi all!! Its raining cats and dogs. The thunder and lightning give the picture of an noisy opera going around. My emergency light is not working. And I am sitting with a flickering candle which may go off any moment, writing this post. And as I don’t have a lappy, m penning this down on a notebook. M getting crazy about writing blogs, bt one thing, I have realized, I love writing, too late, but too good a realization.

My cousin, 2 years younger to me is busy preaching Bhagwad Gita to my mom n mausi and they are enraptured. My god!!my lil bhai, is so lost in the spiritual world, in God!! God save him!! I sat there with them trying to grasp the essence of what he was talking about but failed miserably. So I got back to my way of preaching, LOL. Nor can I start text-chatting which is my best waste-time, no charge in phone.
Moving on to what the post is all about. A few days ago, I made my mom read my blog. She wasn’t very impressed. Her reply “ Why do u write about such rubbish, write about GOD”. All I could think o saying “oh my god!!!GOD!!!!”. It was a subject very esoteric to my senses or call it a jargon may be. But then I thought how wrong I have been. Something had indeed slipped my mind, How at all did I miss out God!!! So this ones dedicated to my parents.

Now talking about God, must say, I don’t have much of an idea of what God is. As it is, its more or less of a belief than anything else. But why God? Its because there are certain things in the world that are beyond human intervention. Now forget all that. I really wonder how people can at all call themselves atheists or agnostics!! May be they have a reason. May be they believe whatever they do in life has been possible just because of their abilities and also that because they deserve it. Fair enough. But do u forget, theres someone who gave you this glorious thing called life? Theres God who has been there with you and for you since your essence sprouted up in the universe? Do you forget theres there is someone who held your arms and taught you how to walk, how not to wet ur bed, taught you everything , the every “how to” that u know till now, theres been someone holding your arms, helping you, feeding you, sharing all your pain and happiness, sacrificing for you and what not? Theres been someone who got you something, if not everything, but the something without which you wouldn’t have been anything now. No, m nt talking about any of those gods whom u pray “bhagwan, please clear this exam, I will offer u a coconut”. I am talking about those very two persons who have made your life possible and perceivable to you. In one word, PARENTS. They say God is “nirakar” ( possess no shape), I am not sure of that, I see my live GODs every morning I wake up.

Would you still call yourself an atheist? Ponder over it. God is all about believeing in a supreme being, not necessarily a Krishna, an allah or a Christ. Its for you to decide your supreme being, but hard to deny the fact, there are two GODs common in everybody’s life. The reason- No matter how much you try its utter impossible to pay back your parents and impossible things as we know always pertain to God, ain’t it?

OK. Now talking about the “God” wala God. So some of you would say theres no God. May be, but not necessarily be. Before the invention of the microscope, people did not believe in bacteria too. Before the invention of the telescope, people rebuked Galileo about his theory of Earth being round. Dear atheists, u can wait till the invention of the godoscope. Scientists say theres no god, the Big bang created the earth. No problem, but who created the big bang then? And if you have an answer to that, who created that, that created the big bang? I am sure the chain of questions never end if u don’t consider an assumption and u very well know what the assumption can be.

Honestly speaking, there is a reason to believe in a supreme being. If not anything, its about believing that someone always stands at a position higher than you, no matter what, which will prevent you from the notions of achieving invincibility and make the adage “sky is the limit” more realistic. Whoa!!Thats the effect of my bhai. God save me too!! And this is probably my last post till the end of sems. Love you my blog readers, especially if you are a pretty girl :P

Signing off
A.M.

2 comments:

  1. seeing is believing
    untill and unless we see how will i blv

  1. A.M. said...:

    The whole point of writing this is not to make anyone believe but to exclaim my personal surprise at how some people don't believe..more so. when they actually see their live God everyday, they still think they don't, I am just generalising this comment..

Post a Comment