The Hairy Woes

Thursday 2 June 2011

The Sem mania is effectively taking a toll on me, not that I mean to say I am studying day and night, but rather coz I have suddenly started finding it too difficult to concentrate even for a single night. After all, it’s the last sems. Earlier it used to give so big a feeling like “Whoa!!the sems,OMG” but now I just want it to be all over asap. Morever my net connection was down since the last few days which gave me another realization, I have become a net addict. I know how I tolerated those 5 days without a net connection, without gtalk, without fb and without more that sort of crap. Believe me its tough, but such a addiction is grossly undesirable, but I have kinda lost it, lost it in d sense, gone too far into the mess of being a netizen that I don’t think any deaddiction process is gonna help anymore. So all of you, please take note of that, make sure you don’t fall prey to netidiction, sorry for the neology.

Well, I thought that m not gonna update my blog till the end of the sems, but hell d sems, m hell frustrated, especially coz of the 4 credit subject electric drives we have. Its outrageously hopeless and I have seriously left hope. Lets c how it turns out. And we have a long gap now, courtesy bput, but that is hardly gonna help much. N about blogging, I believe I express my feelings best when I want to express, not exactly when I am supposed to update my blog. And m happy my blog does get a bit o attention, dunno who, but that number of profile views is kinda encouraging.

Anyways so lemme tell you what dis is all about. I had my shower now and combed my hair in front of the mirror. And suddenly I got a nice feeling, ask wat. “Wow!! I don’t look that bad, do I?In fact I luk pretty much handoo” :P. Umm!!too much of narcissism I agree :D, but yeah that feeling came from the core of my heart:D. Well , for a few moments I was lost in admiring myself :D. What if no1 does, I should na.. theres something called self-esteem and I guess you should always keep that up :P.

OK. Too much of rubbish. I must like to tell you that till 12th , I was indeed one of those geekish and boring guy (I was bored of maslf), maybe the reason was I aimed something high, oh whatever high, I ended up being really high in CET. Not that I regret that anymore, this place gave me a complete makeover, things I think I should have previously been. Forget that!! So I was talking of admiring myself when I was combing my hair, now the word hair reminds me of something more.

When in 1st year, I tried out a hair cream, parachute aftershower lotion, the one yuvi used to endorse. Now I must admit that was something sort of a stupid thing, call it my 1st attempt to look good. It kept my hair straight, perfectly combed, smart and gave out a nice fragrance. But it was a blunder, the lotion plundered my hair n scalp, I had a terrible dandruff which used to cause a dust storm on my head and hairfall like anything. I remember the night when I was studying for basic Electronix, we had our 1st sem exams the next day n the subject was too pathetic, I got so irritated that unknowingly I brushed my head with my hand and then was shocked with what happened. A tuft of hair fell down off my head. I was so taken aback, I counted the number of hair, n guess what, 28!!!!!OMG, 28 hair gone, at this rate by the end of 1st year itself, I am gonna show off a shaven off head, n believe me, I got so tensed that I closed the book and slept, I somehow managed to clear that paper with a B the next day.

Well, very unexpectedly, m pretty much happy that I still have enough hair on my head now, thanks to some oil and shampoo, but theres one thing I learnt. Its better to have some of that black silky disheveled curly bunch on the head, rather to have nothing for a few days of glory:(. And since then, I haven’t used any lotion, cream, powder and any sort of that bloody stuff on my hair, face or skin, except deos. A man is supposed to be a man no matter what, oops!!Please don’t laugh, too much of bakwas by now, but I feel so good now that I blurted out some of my thoughts, I feel lighter, but no, theres so hell more to say and I wish I can just keep writing. As for now, this is all, all I think is of the un-she and cut-me :P

Signing off
A.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment