She is the ONE

Friday 1 April 2011

The question still lingers-“ was she the one?”..The bug lurks in the subconscious mind playing hide and seek with the sixth sense. Was she the one or is it one of those preconceived hallucination???Now whatever it was, the mind still adheres to the fact that till now, she was the only one in so many. A bug which hasn’t been annihilated from the heart using any kind of anti-virus and lacks a format option. However, it keeps on refreshing itself at unwanted instants and makes me think again and again about a question.

It happened to me just when it happens to all. Maybe it was a hormonal imbalance (at least that is how I define it) but it wasn’t transient as in all other cases. It stayed and stayed and never left. As if it was always there to stay. Well, the entity was a concoction of virtues and vices but all I knew was from hearsay. I see it so very often but I don’t think I have ever “met” yet. I pass by it as close as you can think but never have I got an opportunity to look boldly into the eyes. And I tell you the reason is just that it is it.

All this often reminds me of the blunder. Makes me ashamed of the stupid immaturity showed, when I think of it, makes me squirm in embarrassment but all I believe that, in whatever was done, poured the real heart out. 3 feedbacks on the matter is all I have.She(1)-“I can’t believe you can do this. Disgusting”. He(1)- “That was OK. You would have done it some day or the other. But Chill”.She(2)-“ No one has ever done such sort of a thing to me. I wish someone had. I am all smiles at it”. Now those three left the insight even more befuddled. I still dunno what was done was actually right or wrong, but all I believe, I wished just to be all so casual and decent about it and indeed bring out a smile. Well, that is past. But she isn’t.

Everytime it comes to the horizon of my vision, it feels like I have known it for ages. But the truth is it is still a stranger to me, a complete stranger. The more I forget it, the more it appears, the more it engulfs the mind, the more the heart wishes to speak. But it all seems like a mirage, someone or something that is beyond me and still seems so close. All it has given me is some memories to cherish and I will always hold on to those. Maybe that was all that I was destined for. Things, people and beauty, I have seen much more enticing, but it is just mesmerizing, at least for me. All I wish is that there are few things it should know even if there’s not many things I can say, but all I can say is whatever I did say, and that is something it will never know. And when it comes to the question if she was the one, the only answer I have is “ I really wish she was the one”. And to add to the euphony is something my friend once dedicated to the story that stays ever incomplete:



APRIL FOOL guys ;)..U would never get such a genunine misrepresentation..Sometimes, think before u read..But that song is one I really like.And I wanted you all to listen to it.
Signing Off
A.M.

2 comments:

  1. A.M. said...:

    yup all..the perfect writer's touch..M a gr8 writer :P..Isnt it?

Post a Comment