Wish, I was a Fish!!

Monday 11 April 2011

The title reminds me of a skul friend who, a few days ago, revealed that she called me a fish. Flustered with the title conferred, I questioned her the reason for such a name. She said that my nose is too big and sharp and my lips protrude out..yikes!! That is what you call a real ID-PD.

Well, however, cherishing the memories of day before yesterday, I would be happiest not just to be called a fish but to be a fish. Know that it sounds dumb and asinine but true!! Yep friends, I was in watery heaven. I was gamboling in some clear blue water least concerned about anything in the world, lost in the revelry with my friends… I was in Ocean World!!!!

I won’t really want to elucidate the events preceding our visit coz I dunno how many *beep*s, me and my friend would have blurted out before we started (must say there were reasons for it) but anyways finally it happened. We started at around 1 in the afternoon, a group of 14. 4 of us had lunch in a thatched roof wala hotel in Phulnakhra (we had no other option, but the sole aim was d stuff d tummy), the others were so excited that they hardly cared to eat and off we go. We passed the EAST college on the way which looked like a colossal palace, no matter, it can’t given any competition to our eco-friendly CET. We reached there around 2 and then, what happened is history!!LOL.. I mean lots happened. We were like the dormant volcanoes that erupted out there..

Whether it be the artificial wave world which sent us dangling in the water swinging like helpless kids in a puddle or it be the world of shower where the water rose as a fountain making a wonderful picture before it kissed the ground or it be the water rides, which felt more like a free fall under gravity before splashing nose deep into the clear blue water under the scorching sun, it was all a blissful reprieve from the occupancy of the real world. It was like a sojourn from the worldly lithosphere to the heavenly hydrosphere. Well, not to forget equally lovely were the dancing mermaids out there (if you at all get what I mean) , rather call them a treat to the eyes ;). Whatever it maybe, it was overall a scintillating experience for the 14 of us though I must say, for the first time, I had the drowning sensation, first time I realized how to feels to be under water, and hence I would never want to have a watery grave:(.

Now moving on to the point of a fish. The mention of a fish here is more metaphorical than literal. Water symbolizes our feelings as it constantly moves and flows. Deep water symbolizes your sub-conscious feelings. The waves represent the ups and downs in our life. But a fish is like a conquerer of water. Be it be deep or shallow, being a fish is like being capable of realizing our thoughts feelings or objectives no matter how confusing they are. It is like moving freely in the vast world no matter how many obstacles you stumble upon. Morever fish in feng shui is also considered to be a creator of good luck and attractor of positive outcomes. So I want to be the fish who can manifest success and also move in the world with fun and frolic least bothered about the shackles which puts a negative impact on life. Aah!!I am going outta my mind. Lets stop here.

Signing off
A.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment