Murmurs Of Expressions.....

Tuesday 5 April 2011

O thou biased Lord
All i wished was for a insight so broad
Not the one sans imagination, sans creativity
To pour the melody into a cup of poetry

Don't i get the entree and egress
Beading the thoughts seem such a mess
The sun, the moon, the stars , the sky
nothing makes sense, but i yearn to try

I sit or sleep but all I find
A deluge of sentiments invade my mind
the urge to paint with elysian hues
words evade me, bemused in the blues

O lord!!my aggreived heart shouts and demurs
why expression is so esoteric, it murmurs
why such fancy while distributing innate gifts
is it that,with others, you have a rift???

How I wish my thoughts had a cadence
to endow my writings an ethereal sense
All i wish to achieve is the resplendence
from the works of the budding poets' pens

Signing Off
A.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment