A Day at College

Sunday 27 March 2011

14th March 2011:

I woke up to the relentless beeping of the alarm around 7.30.The alarms such a *beep*.But I am worse.It was around 10 days I had bunked college in a row.So it was time for a change.A monday it was.I reached college at around 8.50 with my sole objective-Attendance.We had our classes to start at 10.I was one of the very few boys of our branch present that day.Hail the sincere girls.I went to a room and found "babe" there.She came and grinned in the usual manner she has been since the last 3 years and greeted me.My mind went topsy-turvy.Here comes the hellish heavenly kid :P.Due to some reason or another,she kept hurling my patience cajoling me for a siblate(sibling-wala-date) as usual to which I have never obliged yet :D.I would here like to underscore some convo:

Babe: "Know what,"dude" was sitting in front of me in the bus.I felt like hitting his head and throttling his throat.But I remembered you,so din do anything."
Me:"indeed.U are an angel :D.Me and dude are planning for going to dominoes this week"
And that was the last thing I told her in college that day.She threw my book on me and went away with a round dissaproving face that always makes her look so funny:D.

10:05: Just heard the Marketing class was suspended that day.DAmn!!I have come to attend classes today and how the hell can they do that!!Somehow we had a combined class with the Instru guys.thank god!!the classes started at 10:30.Last time I bunked a MM class,I found MM sir playing TT with my friends :D.Hail the master too:D.I kept on yawning and texting my surreptitious "mandu" (as one of my friend say).And finally the half an hour of torture abated.

11:00:We had 2 more classes that day including one by our HOD.I found dude in the very next room.He had a seminar that day.
Dude: "today "babe" was sitting behind me in the bus.I felt like elbowing her :D"

Me:"nothing to say"
dude: "can we go somwhere?Got the byk 2de?"
me:"damn!!I have come to do the classes"
And somehow I gave in.We were actually confused about where to go.He suggested Dominoes.But as we both don't eat non-veg on monday,so the decision wasn't easy.Flavours at Jagmara was another choice but finally we decided dominoes as a bunk should be encored like a bunk.Dude drove my byk.On the way,

Dude:"Why didn't you babe along to?We could have made her run after our bike "
Me:"LOL"

So finally we reached.A bit confused at first with the chain of resturants "dominoes,smokin joe,soul of china" but finally in to Dominoes.Ordered veg pizza and sat and talked for sometime,thanx to the late service.I told him about all the un-updated things about my life:D.There were only us and two more pretty girls who too seemed to have bunked college with their bags.So overall it was a great day,though the pizza wasn't.I sat there basking in the lightness of the surroundings oblivious of the doomsday awaiting me the next day.Life can be a real bitch at times.

28:3:2011 1:30 AM
Today we have our internals but all that hell about MM and Iwt is not entering my head.Shitty things.So all I could think is write this.No sleep too coz have been sleeping too much since last 3 days.God save me tomorrow.gonna sleep soon.Signing off

A.M.

4 comments:

  1. Ankita said...:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. Unknown said...:

    as far as i knw, dude nevr wanted to "elbow" dat babe...instead smthing bad..which he didnt mentioned..(gud for him)...n i think 2de he shud celebr8 as "Independence Day"..as a "moron" z leaving him...:P

  1. Ankita said...:

    dude k itne bure din aa gaye hez f8ng wd a GAL over a GUY!!!
    n y doz dude thnk he wil survive in a f8 wd babe? babe's citius altius fortius!

  1. Ankita said...:

    #commnt 1
    u insouciant... u jerk, laja naahi dat bloggng abt it? n u textd "mandu" bt dint apologise 2 me!! actlly gud dat u wrote abt it, snce v share similar feelngs, i wont hide my del8fully gory wishes nxt tym n raze dat twerp!!
    n mu tahaara buraai karile ete kharaap laage dat u sulk n shout n get angry, sie mate kichi kahile u go "LOL"....m ur sis, 4 god's sake! dnt talk 2 me evr...dis is d last communicatn i evr wil have wd u...
    go die, ex-bro!

Post a Comment