Autobiography of my Specs

Saturday 26 March 2011

"Ladies and Gentlemen,This is the first time I have got an opportunity to speak my heart out to you,to tell you all about the atrocities that my master has committed on me.My story started round about 7 years ago when my master succumbed to accept me coz of certain eye defects.Initially,I had lots of problems to adjust to my master's fluffy rotund face but somehow I managed.

I have served him day and night since then but he fails to understand my importance,fails to give me the homage I deserve.God gave him 2 eyes,I gave him 2 more.But he prays to God but hardly cares about me.4 times since then,he has shattered me into pieces.It hurts.A LOT.But I behave like a humble specs with extreme fidelity to serve my master.

1st time,his mother gave him a tight slap and I had to bear the brunt of the attack.But I didn't mind sacrificing myself coz I think my master deserved to be punished for his misconduct.2nd time,his cousin bowled a bouncer and there I come,tumbling down,hit sharply and land on the firm ground,n my heart breaks down once more.But look at my master!!He is barely concerned about my demise,dumps me somewhere and starts playing again.Third time,he keeps me on his bed and also puts his full weight on me!!bloody hell master,I am there to take the burden of your eyes,not your ass x-(..

And the fourth time is now.But I am happy.Maybe my master do understands my importance now.He is havin a terrible headache all the time and feels like sleeping 24/7 coz of the heaviness in his eyes.You might call me sadistic but my master deserves it.This time he carelessly took a blanket off him and I go swayed away with the force and thud on to the ground.But you see,he is ready to take on the pain but lazy enough to go and get me repaired.He throws me here and there hardly concerned about the threats to my life.He hardly gives me a bath till his mommy shouts at him to do it.I stink and feel bad about myself.

Now it is too much master.U need to realise that all the wonderful things you see,everything you study,everything good or bad-you realise through your senses of vision,Its all coz of the comfort I give you.Without me,you wouldn't be able to ogle at those pretty babes,nor would you be able to enjoy the overwhelming item numbers!!Take proper care of me or get engulfed into the world of blurriness.Now take that as an admonition or whatever you feel like.Signing off

A.M.'s Specs"

1 comments:

  1. Ankita said...:

    ROFL!!!!
    this is the best post till date.....seldom have i come across such a unconventional funny piece of writing!
    superlike....kindly write posts like these n not "mind over matter" :P

Post a Comment