"Music" ji, tussi great ho

Wednesday 16 March 2011
Dear Music ji

Namaste.The ongoing times have not been very propitious for me.Things are turning out to be rather ugly,uglier than I think I can ever deserve.But you have been a part and parcel of my life as always and you still maintain a distinguished place in my heart.So I thought its time I need to apprise you of your exalted importance in my life.

I am not sure what form of u I started listening to after I was born.Guess my first melodies must be those soothing lullabies of my mother to make me sleep.Then to follow were the nursery rhymes meant to entertain and educate me,it was something that formed the framework of social and language skills that we need to prosper in the society.Then by and by,u started procreating yourself into several forms in my life.Rock,Jazz,Techno,soft,opera,hip hop,trance,folk,spiritual and the debonair of all forms-classical.I have relished you in all forms,anywhere and everywhere,anytime and everytime.

My passion towards you made me learn tabla.M sorry that its been some years I have lost touch with that,but I swear I enjoyed it.I plan to atone for that by learning guitar in the future and putting it to work.Be it be television,radio,my cellphone or my new mp3 player-I found heaven in u.So crazy I am for u that,I couldn't resist even a month when my cellphone screwed up and balked to play you and the outcome was that I got a Mp3 player.The time, I have spent making my cell phone play you for hours together-I must have set a record.

You are like a colourful thread woven into the entire fabric of my life.You are not just like a sound I listen to or a beat I dance to or a cadence I hum,rather,You are air I respire,you are food I relish and you are water that quenches my thirst.You are the zephyr that keeps my burning heart aplomb and the mellisonant melody that I savour.Sans your presence,my life would be an error.You are an error debugger in my life.You are my inspiration and you are my motivation.You are the creator of a whole lot of emotions and thoughts in my life-be it happiness,hope,patience,peace,romance and much more.When I plug my ears to you,I feel like being lost in paradise residing in complete bliss,delight and peace.You heal.Your absence would have made it difficult for me to sustain failures.U have enabled me to get up and get going.It is all about realising you,discovering you and transforming oneself through you.In the words of my friend,indeed "You are food for the soul".

Musicji,I thank you from the core of my heart.And a lot of people do share you in their heart with me.Hope u get better and merrier and keep on suffusing your dulcet tunes as long as the world exists.Tussi really great ho,sachi-muchi :*

A real admirer,fan and lover of yours

A.M.

1 comments:

  1. Tejal said...:

    LOL @ Musicji Namaste!
    Good post..some really witty lines
    //You are an error debugger in my life--hahah

    I agree.. Music is very therapeutic :)

Post a Comment