A Beginning

Wednesday 2 March 2011
So here I give a kick start to a completely new exercise which I have been procrastinating since quite a few years-BLOGGING. Well, talking about writing, I must mention here that since my childhood, I must have tried maintaining a personal diary about 5-6 times. But every beginning had a very funny end coz I always used to forget about the diary after scribbling non-sense stuff for 2-3 days. I have nothing but my indolence to blame 4 it. They say, “habits die hard”. Being lazy is no more just my nature, but a habit. But I believe I can make amends. I remember a few days ago when in an interview I was asked to give my introduction, I almost tittered n struggled to control a giggle, when I mentioned sincerity to be one of my strengths. Had it been that, I am telling you, the amount of thoughts that circulate through my mind, interrupting every bit of my important work n taking me into a daydream land so very often, I would have made a record of writing blogs by now ;). But….well, its high-time I need to eliminate “but”s from my life soon enough.


Anyways, here I would take the opportunity to thank 2 persons. First my sis who has literally stultified my horizon of wisdom and normal thinking since the last 3 years, kudos to her coz without her encouragement, I would have been deferring my plans of blogging still further. Second, a junior, whom I hardly know, I just happened to go through the person’s blog and the compositions somehow appealed to my deep senses, n here I start, making my ever ecstatic fingers dance to the euphony of my fluttering heart, n guess what, I am very happy that I can write sensible stuff :D (at least I hope I do). Well, I am not sure what blogging means to the umpteen bloggers throughout d globe who have got sundry topics to elucidate about. For me, it is not just an exercise, it’s a way of converting my thoughts into words. A passion to give the million thoughts I have in my heart a proper meaning..It seems as good as virtually sharing my feelings with someone and also delving into depths that make them more understandable to me, no matter, how good, bad or dumb they are. I am not sure, how often I can actually do it out here, but a beginning is nevertheless worth it. And I vow not to give my “blog”,the fate of my “diary” :P. Signing off….
A.M.

4 comments:

  1. Ankita said...:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. Ankita said...:

    thnx 4 d encomium bro....nice wrk rlly.....well written, though i resent d inclusion of dat junior!!!!!!

  1. Unknown said...:

    blogging is very much like diary and your first effort is indeed a brilliant one...very honest,forthright,to the point,but its just the beginning...m sure there is more great work to flow from this blog

  1. by the way who is Miss X and Miss Y.... reveal it soon....... :D

Post a Comment