A "Love" Story Unleashed

Friday 11 March 2011
Given the title,I am sure it must have led to several speculations in the mind of the reader.I bet I am not gonna dissapoint the reader with this post.It has got more essence and fervour than you can hardly think of,a love story which even far underrrates the illustriousness of the love of Romeo and Juliet,one that should be an ideal for every young couple.The paragon of every love story u have known till date,it indeed apotheosizes love.I insist you must go through it even you dont believe in the divinity of love.

I would like to mention here that I was part of this divine love story which makes me feel so groovy.And I swear,this is a true account,not a hoax.So here it goes.I was in Class 5 and had a small group of very good friends.Life used to be very cool and plesant.There was one girl in my section,Name-Miss X,a friend of mine.I don't really remember how it started and all,but let us move on to the point.It was a recess break.I had gone to the playground with few of my friends and having great mirth.Then, we used to conglomerate at a place and share our tiffins.That practice continued till class-8 after which I came to BBSR.Anyways,we gulped the mommy-made delicacies,had a bit of chit chat,played our usual seka-seki game and then 10 minutes before the recess was going to be over,we reached the class.I met Miss Y there who was a common friend of mine and Miss X.She asked me to go and check my bag and left.Now what I saw in my bag left me flabbergasted.

Gosh!!Guess what!!It was a love letter.ROFLOL..But it was.It was from X.All I could think of is leaving that place right then with the letter.I went to a deserted place in the school and started unfurling the letter.It was an impeccably designed lovely luv letter made with real finesse.Shaped in the form of a card,I would rate it better than archies.Wonder how much time she might have spent refining it.The text was engraved with different colour sketch pens with artistic designs all over,with a heart adorning the text every now and then.I don't really remember the contents of the letter.As the recess was just about to be over,I had a hasty queasy look at the contents and then rushed into the class stuffing the letter inside my shirt.The recess was just over then and the class was already crowded.I thought about various alternatives of what fate to give to the letter.1st I thought of taking it home,but the thought of my parents finding it,gave me a jolt.Next about dumping it somewhere in college or outside.I was wary about in case someone will find it.Morever,I was generous enough not to give the hard work of the girl go waste :D.So what I did,is that I went stealthily towards her bag.She wasn't back yet.Only Miss Y who sat next to her had an eye on me.I stuffed the letter into X's bag.Miss Y was in a state of bewilderment but I hardly had time to explain her.

Well,kahani abhi baki hai mere dost.That was just a beginning to an end.The next few lines might just leave you horrified,lost and give u a real scare.Wonder how I withstood it.Here it goes.A few days after this,Miss Y came to me with a message from Miss X.N Guess what,what she told me,I bet would have made you insane.Miss X had sent me a Rakhi proposal!!!!:D.I was at a loss of words.what the....!!!Well,I don't think I knew the usage of the last statement then,else I would have blurted it out.Saiyan nahi to bhaiya..OMG!!Well,ladies and gentlemen,I really hope you never have such a heart-breaking ending to your love story :D.U gotta pity me

They say "Opportunity Knocks once".U just need to realise when it does.Barely 6 months ago,I searched for Miss x's profile on facebook n guess what!!!She has turned out to be a very pretty lass.I sent a friend request and to my dissapointment,when it was accepted,all I could find out is that she was "in a relationship".what a pityful fate.I kicked the opportunity and what opportunity did??Gave me the standing ovation of its middle finger:P.

Now m sure u wud agree dis is a one-in-a-millenium love story.And unfotunately,I was its victim.Now dont u think it is more exemplary dan dat o romeo n Juliet??U gotta admit it :D :(.Anyways,believe it or not,that was a true story.Thats it from me..Signing off..

A.M.

3 comments:

  1. Ankita said...:

    1st, abt dat "saiyya nahi to bhaiyya", hw dare u use it? m goin 2 sue u 4 plagiarism
    2nd, its mks an intrstng read, bt u shudnt hv wrote abt it. reasn: ab tak sirf main tujhe gay bolti thi, ab duniya bolegi :P
    3rd, u r an idiot. u shud hv saved d lettr, shwn it 2 her n her. nt only wud c hv been rendered single agn, bt wud hv been overwhelmd by d romanticism
    4th, never mind. u can hv d chick back, r8 her a lov lettr wd sketchpens n motifs n wtvr. n remmber 2 r8 dis at d end:
    so kya sochti ho? how do want it 2 b (choose 1):
    (A) saiyya
    (B) bhaiyya
    (C) both
    cheers

  1. psycho said...:

    Do something real quick or ur present love story(blossoming) would meet the same fate(though i don't want it to be,nahele mora treat guda jiba):P.setebele chota thilu janipariluni.Ebe jadi bhaiya heijibu sarigala katha.

  1. Unknown said...:

    cmon man..if u cn remember so many things abt dat day...hw u cann't remembr d "CONTENTS OF D LETTER"...dat z d most important part...n yeah u shud listen to psycho...verna is bar b "BHAIYA"...n i hope c hz already done dat....:)

Post a Comment