Dude And Babes-My Best Buddies

Friday 4 March 2011
So guys and gurlz,m bak again..well,the fact that the blogs of people often remains quiscent,flummoxes me..I started yesterday and today i have a whole bunch of ideas to choose from as a topic..Anyways,so coming to the point.My first blog post has left me in the midst of a quagmire..It became an issue of a petty squabble between me and my 2 best buddies..d two closest persons to me at this juncture of my life..However, that is not something I want to expatiate..I just wanna scribble a bit about my friends..I have to ensure i choose my words wisely in this compostion else the 2 persons would never skip a chance 2 kick my a** ;)

Well,I prefer using two dummy names out here..so les talk abt Mr Dude and Miss Babes..It was a quirk of fate,dat luck condescended on me to bless me with two such special flowers,who have blossomed to make my life a verdant garden.They have been a wall of hope, a light of wisdom and a pillar of strength to me..They have been shade in the sunshine and sunshine in the shade.whoa!!wait!!NO eulogy here,that was just a futile attempt to match the skill of great poets who use some very mind-boggling personifications.I knw i suck in those,but nor i find these poets very adept in that skill. Now,those 2 friends remind me of the chicken patties I have in our college canteen.Now ask how!!well,I like d patties as a whole,but I relish it the most when I happen to get the 2-3 pieces of chicken crumbs hiding somewhere inside the patties.Dude and babes are chicken crumbs in the whole group of acquaintances i have.I hope the analogy is clear enough to actually explain what dude n babes mean to me.I don't know why poets use such ridiculously suggestive similes and metaphors when a chicken patties can distinctively clear up a whole idea.No offence to poem lovers though :).N m sorry again,m deviating from the topic



So MR DUDE..A hell of a creature he is..ever cheerful..and handoo too (though he shares the fate of not having a gf as wid me :D)..It was just a sojourn of laplace transforms dat kicked off such a long journey which i promise to make everlasting..Thanks to Mr Kreysig ;).Well never to 4get those days of chicken chowmein,bike outings,those hours of brainstorming khatti(read gossips),secret sharing and what not!!!LOADS of fun..And o'cose not to forget about those empathising thoughts for each other (Hamara number ayega :D)..There hasnt been a single person whose thinking frequency is so hell gud synchronised wid mine as his is..(though his brain responds more to LRDI dan mine:(,hopefully I will catch up with dat )..I really miss the fun I had with him since my house has got shifted.Never matters..as long as he sulks the way he did,yesterday ;).

Les move on to MISS BABES.aah!!!must take a deep breath bfr I tell abt her...the reason being c is a never ending story..A person who is too preocuppied in making a mess of all the grey matter i possess..someone who has been the cause of my increased miseries for the last few years!!Chill babes!!Hadn't she been there,I would have certainly missed a great bit of vivacity I have discovered in my life..The kiddo of all hell broken loose and d mama of all advice,a good friend,guide and life's spice-Thats babes for me.


So much so,but the most interesting part is dat dude and babes are the nemesis for each other..well,i mean they might not show that off in front of each other,but with me,uhh..it sounds all like beep stuff for each other..forget
that..I have a predilection towards HAPPY ENDINGS..So m not gonna elaborate that nemore..But just for an example,babes is gonna sue me for mentioning dude first in this post..:D..Watever it is,I can brag about one thing for sure..M
lucky to have those 2 gem of friends and i wish them ALL SUCCESS and HAPPINESS in the future..N thanx to the reader for a patient reading..I envy ur patience too ;)..Signing OFF

A.M.

4 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    hehe...d "DUDE" gets more n better description dan the "babe".....IT Z LEGEN...wait for it..DARY..:);)

  1. Ankita said...:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. Ankita said...:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. Ankita said...:

    "babes" askd me 2 wrte on behalf of her, so here goes:
    "babe" is better than any other faux-barney coz frst, she ties u a rakhi, second, she's in the same branch as u, somethings "dude" is incapable of....and understands you far better..
    yet u wrte about "dude n babe" instead of "babe n dude"....that sounds like a sick sexist, biased, masochistic, ungrateful wretch to me n ur blog sucks! bt she's not complaining, coz no amount of follow-up "eulogy" posts can quite match the status of a dedication in the opening post itself, right???
    about y bloggers dont wrte frequently, well, thats coz most dilineate relevant topics and not on inane ones (like urs) that are solely framed to placate a 21-yr old sulking complaining cry-baby....
    n "dude" shudnt b too happy....i did notice that the writer effeminated him by comparing him to a "flower" and "chick(en)"....and also d fact that he sulks.....
    HAHA GOTCHA!!!!!!!!
    cheers!

Post a Comment