Tummylicious

Tuesday 19 April 2011

How do you feel when u slid in a spicy pizza into mouth or maybe some delicious looking chowmein garnished in a manner that even the looks and the aroma of it makes your mouth water?? So, we call such food delicious or yummylicious and so on. But dunno y, God has his own plans in everything. Now if u cogitate on the issue, you will find that all yummylicious food are tummylicious!!

Lemme define the neology. Tummylicious is something that adds to your tummy. Consider almost anything that tastes good and you will find that it is too tummy-friendly. Here, I would like to mention that I am a pure gourmet, a real connoisseur of good food. Now again good food has got varied definitions for individuals. For me, its that, that soothes the tongue. But I find it too hard when the same add flabs to the tummy.

Its been quite a few months now since I have hardly attended college. All I do is stay at home, and hug my pillow and sleep more than half a day. And yes, as I said, I take a lot of pleasure in eating. Eating tummylicious food to be specific. No matter how much I try to restrain myself, I end up gorging it swearing myself to stop from the next day, but the tomorrow never comes. And the result, well, u know it well.

These days I find it hard to catch on to my round wobbling coggling tummy. It feels as if my tummy walks a foot ahead of me. And when lie on the bed, it seems as if it lies as a mound beside me grinning and smirking at me. Ahh!!I really find it hard to hold on to it. It impairs my activities. Nor can I give up tummylicious food!! All I wish I could cut out the flabs out of my tummy :(. I am too lazy to exercise.

The love for eating food pertains only to the tongue. Once it is through into the food pipe, it is nutrition. So the foods yummylicious for the tongue and tummylicious after it crosses the tongue. So , theres one option. The food can be chewed, tasted and then thrown out!!Thats a novel way of making a yummylicious food non-tummylicious. And I guess only people like me can confer such ideas.. ;)

Signing off
A.M.

1 comments:

  1. Pamela said...:

    Interesting and truly novel idea...Couldnt resist myself... LOLzz...Chew and have the savour and then throw out.. :P :P

Post a Comment