LOST!!!

Thursday 14 April 2011
For people, who have by chance, entered my blog and encounter this post, I request or rather warn you to scroll down and find better topics below. As for this is completely personal and written for myself and nothing but seems to come out of a loser. So PLEASE skip this one. You will just be wasting your time.

The déjà vu is back again. Just like we say, history repeats itself..It haunts me, taunts me in a worse way than it did four years back. And m just being worse in facing it. They say fools repeat their mistakes and winners learn from it. But what about those who can’t figure it out?? Are they labeled categoryless? I hardly know.

2011..Aah!!How I wished…..!! Well, that’s all we can do. But half the probabilistic decision is out of our reach. Now 2011 has been a disaster. And God knows how much more is to come. But the worse thing is , as very unlike me, I have started running away, m hell scared now to face things. I am trying to find confined corners, m scared to help myself, trust myself and face myself. I duno but the first time, I am unable to motivate myself and to have patience. I haven’t been able to put up to even a single expectation of “the” most precious people in my life, but the worst thing is that, they have never blamed me, no matter, what I did, they have just been a source of encouragement and inspiration.

Right at the moment, I am really lost!! Every moment, I just expect the clock to tick away fast, but the obstinate thing does it the other way. I sleep half a day, too scared to wake up. Staying awake floods my mind with negativity. NO!!!I haven’t ever been so. I used to get disappointed before but I was a hardcore optimist. But I struggle to keep up my hopes now. I struggle to struggle. I just hope that this phase passes away soon. I want my real me back. This definitely ain’t me. The real me is playing hide and seek with me. A motivation is all that I desperately need now. Something good at least, which can strengthen up my lost self-conviction. Well that’s all, I can hope for. And now, don’t complain if u have come this far coz I warned you to skip this post.

Signing off
A.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment