Sorry, Bloggie Darling!!

Friday 24 June 2011
Hello bloggie darling, I am really sorry, I have been ignoring you since some days. But trust me, its not intentional, nor is it that I have lost my urge of updating you. U stay in my heart and mind all the time. In fact, every time something happens, no matter how minute and how insignificant the thing is, the first thing that comes to my mind is sharing it with you. But I am really sorry, those days have not been easy on my part. No!!not that, something’s gone wrong or wayward, things have already been too hard on me, so big debacles seem petty off-days to me, so that’s not at all an issue, I believe theres something good awaits.

But the problem is, my mind is in a state of delirium at the moment. I am not sure, how exactly to feel about the life that awaits me. I am not sure whether I am happy , excited, tensed, skeptical, sad , add to it a set more of contradicting emotions. Neither have I made any plans nor have I got any idea of how the life is going to turn out. Days are just going past now, with me having no slightest idea of "what now and what next!!".But one things for sure, its time life is going to expose me to the raging outer world moving at a very fast pace, if you don’t live up to the pace, you get trampled. Lifes is not gonna be fun and frolic as it was, till now.
I would here like to quote a few beautifully expressed lines from the blog of a friend, the reason being my feelings somehow resemble those thoughts and I must say, I really like those lines “I took a walk by the beachside… looked at the might of the waves…the vast area of strength, might and yet so beautiful…that brought smile to enormous lips…but the same sea engulfed even the sun when it felt like…The scorch of the almighty sun was all soaked in the valor of the marine giant…
Will I b able to stand upright as I did…??? Or will I resign to the same fate as the teeming millions do everyday???”

Now whatever it may be, I just hope things are gonna be better soon, they are going to fall into place, but I just dread one thing, I hope I just don’t get complacent, making myself adapt to the better-ness of things, but rather paint my own new definition for what degree of quantity and quality of being better, I can give to my life..N dear blog, I know I sound all so frustu n boring nowadays, but I promise I am gonna come out wid all so flavored kickass topics soon..Thanks for your patience, sweetheart..

Your Creator
A.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment