The New Odyssey

Thursday 14 July 2011
And finally I am back. I must say that no one but me was most disappointed at not being able to get an opportunity of updating my blog, but now that I have got a lappy finally, that is no more an issue. But yes, I am not sure when I will get a chance to update this post on my blog coz I still don’t have an internet connection, but not an issue, I am blogging, privately, if you at all call it blogging.

Before I talk about anything else, I would first like you to introduce the new entity in my life, my lappy.. Dashing and red and sexy!! Oops, sorry for all those people who would call my description blasphemy ;) but c’mon it is what it is.. Now I still couldn’t purge my love for red and black, my bag, my specs, my not-so-hunky but lovely bike, half of my tees-jeans combo, everything is red and black, and now my lappy.. Now someone once told me red and black represents ultimate power and authority!!phew!!Now whatever it is, it just appeases the opthalmic lobes of my brain..Chalo, topic change

Lemme tell you a bit about my new life.. What do you guess it must be?Exciting??Stimulating??Motivating?? I would be really grateful if you can actually explain it what it is..How would you feel if you are built a luxurious house in the midst of a forest? N yeah, when it contains all amenities, you have an AC and it runs 24/7, well, not coz m not energy conscious but because they don’t provide me a remote and theres nothing I can do about it. Theres a LCD TV too, but suddenly I have lost all my interest to watch television.. A well furnished single room in which I can make my woofer to play “I can be your hero baby” at a high volume and dream about some hypothetical babe and still write a blog with no one to disturb.. And yeah, I wanna boast about something, my friends say I should get the tidiest room award and I am like soo soo flaterred about it, don’t think my mom will actually believe..but puttar sudhar gaya mamma ;).

The campus is a green campus, one of the most exquisite Industrial campus you can think of, but to add to that, you can find snakes outside our hostel.. Theres a gym too, but as usual, I am too lazy to go, I hope my girl won’t mind my 1-pack :P. I can’t tell you much about work coz since the last 14 days, we sit in a room listening to the most monotonous lectures in the world back to back for 8 hrs. And the worst part is I have been caught dozing by the lecture guys with my head swaying like a drunkard.. Though I am not the only one who dozes so very often, but being pointed out among 45 and being politely asked to go out and wash your face is some sort of a ID. Damn, they don’t even berate you, that makes it feel even more guilty. This happened to me last in 1st year coz that was probably when I used to regularly attend classes, c’mon I am causing serious offence to the word “regular” :P.

Now theres nothing more in the campus, even for getting the least amenities, you need to go to around 10 kms from here. And worse is that, the company doesn’t allow bikes inside the campus. And if u get a bike, u have to keep it near the main gate which is around a km from our hostey!! All you can do sync your timings with the company buses..Believe me, it feels like being trapped in hell.. And about friends, they are good..my closest here yet being a tamil guy, I dunno how I get hold of tamils :D..

And going to Bhubaneswar from here is the easiest thing to do. Its nearly a 2 hr ride by train and perfectly synced with my office timings. But I am not very excited about it. My parents are gonna shift to balasore soon. Though it takes the same time to reach there, but the timings are really odd :(. I just hope my parents allow me to get my bike and allow me to ride it to balasore (which actually is an overexpectation). But whatever, its real fun driving fast on the highway blasting away the wind.

Now whatever it is, there inside lies a feeling, which makes me oblivious to everything to everythings that’s happening around me, I feel numb, my emotions seem unfeeling to me. Leave that, theres nothing much I can say about that. Neither am I sad nor am I happy. I am…well I leave it for you to complete. Between we had a non-evaluatory ppt 2day, and out of 7 in our group, the judge indirectly mentioned that I spoke well, so I have that well-done-dude to myself feeling ;), I often do blandish myself a lot..hehe.. Chalo, dinner time, m missin my moms food..I will update more things soon..Till then,

Sigining Off
A.M.

2 comments:

  1. ur blogs are awesome.. love reading them.. well wanna know ur name.. and keep going..

  1. A.M. said...:

    Thanx vandana..read my latest post..You will get to know my name :)

Post a Comment