The thought trilogy

Wednesday 7 September 2011
Today was kind of a nice day. Well, it wasn’t anyway too different than the other days in my daily schedule, but there were a few things that soothed my heart, call it a few thoughts or realizations or statements. It might even sound like I am happy out of nothing or even that I am boasting but I am just about to explain my feelings.
I would like to share three experiences from the day.

1- I was sitting in front of a junction box with a multimeter checking some wire connections doing some intensive input/output testing. And as everyone was busy, I had to do all of it myself. Then one of my senior bhaiya came and kinda tried to help me out. I was still involved in that stuff when the electrician came, saw me and said “Ansuman Sir is going to end up very high in life”, I turned towards him and started laughing. Then he repeated what he said and exclaimed that he was not just joking and rather serious. Then he took over the work from me. I am not really sure why he said that, hardly know whether I can go any higher from the shitty place I am in right now, given my screwed up preparations and all, but yeah, that thing actually instilled a sense of belief in myself. Lets see how things turn out

2-As usual, today too one of the guys in the hostel turned up in my room and sat and talked to me for an hour. Now this guy is a devotee of Lord Krishna and is into ISCKON and all. He is from Mathura, I have got to know him from since I came to this place. But he comes to my room very often, anytime he has any problem, and not just that, also to talk about Krishna and Bhagwat Gita. I must tell you here I am not that into the spiritual world or anything but probably he finds a good listener in me. Now as everyday someone or the other comes to my room to talk to me, I was complaining to my maa today that I am getting disturbed. She showed me the positive side of it that may be people find that good a friend in me. Well I did realize something, might sound that I am boasting about but somewhere I too feel so, I make a good friend even if not the perfect one.

3-Another thing. I might not take it as a credit or something or take anything away from the persons I am going to talk about. It might have been a coincidence but a significant thought in my mind. The friends I am a lil more close to than others have all ended up in really good places in the present junctures of their lives. I don’t just mean to say that I am lucky for them or anything but it just gives me a sense of satisfaction, though I must not deny that I do envy them a bit, that’s basic human quality, you can’t complain about it. Just the way as said in 3 idiots, “ if your friend fails in exams, then you feel bad, and if he tops, then you feel very bad” :D. Well nothing sort of that, I wish my friends all success in their lives. I really love them, value them and will always cherish them.
That is all I had to say. And these are just my personal feelings, nothing else..

Signing Off
A.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment