Bad???Not I... ;)

Thursday 29 December 2011
Now this is a bit personal bit of soliloquy I wanna have with myself, so you are kindly not to stray into this area. Sooo!! I just wanted to say that often I feel I am quite a nice guy, the real good type one :P. Umm!! I am not surprised at the thought coz I am a die hard narcissist but yeah, dunno why, but I believe I am. Now this must sound crazy, but I am doing things that way nowadays. I do have my reasons to say that. 1st, I believe most of my friends do feel m gud (quite a few say it :D). Well, agree friends would always say that, but please, don’t spoil my fanciful imaginations. The very few not-good-wishers I have, don’t have too many good wishers either, so they are probably not good creatures :D. C’mon I am just being logical. 3rd may be I do stupid things, but it has never been intentionally to embarrass or cause hurt to anyone (well I agree no1 intentionally does, but please, I am in my own utopian world, please don’t disturb). 4th I feel I am pretty much polite to people, 5th I try hard to give those fake smiles that seem quite genuine, 6th I do make people believe that I do really care for them( which I must say, I actually do, till something goes very wrong). I don’t look but I believe I can be a really jolly person to be with, I can be a real friend you always look for, I can be the nicest person you can wish for (Now the level of self-appreciation has probably gone beyond limits, so lets stop here). But yes, I am not bad, if not too good, that what I believe :). However, something I am really bad at tolerating, ignorance of my being. Phew!! Somethings driving me real crazy. God save me!!May be it’s the BOSE speaker set I listened to or maybe…………….!!!Between my new year resolution- be happy, stay happy (no matter what) and most importantly make happy :).

Signing off
A.M.

1 comments:

  1. Devasrita said...:

    Probably the BOSE speaker :P

Post a Comment