Passion

Friday 23 December 2011
First, let me talk about all those things this topic is not about. To start with, a message from one of my dearie “ Will give you a relationship tip. With your girl, show some jealousy and possessiveness. And talk to her when you are sleepy, it feels sexy like hell ;). And ya, decent nerds do score chicks”. Indeed somebody has become a real relationship adviser but let me advice her to keep off me with her advice, bahut bura parinaam hoga :D. 2nd, in the last three days, I have actually shouted at three individuals. I am actually shocked at what I have become, though I must say, it was necessary. 1st, on a manager, who no matter what, misbehaves with me, n whoa!!he has become polite to me since then, so probably that worked. 2nd my junior, who talks like he is my colleague. Well, I am to blame though, coz I have treated him in that manner, now its time for a changeover. 3rd, uhh, my friend, who actually left the lunch table before I finished my lunch, that was rude, but it was ok because both of us know, no one means anything wrong :). Between, tomorrow I am going to bbsr, meet my parents once again this week, I am happy. I have ordered two t-shirts from Ebay and a coffee maker too, suddenly my love for online shopping has shooted up, the only thing that stops me is the clerk who gives suspicious and strange glances when he hands me over the thing :D.

Now coming to the point. What exactly it is?? My mobile dictionary says “strong liking or fondness for something”. But is that all? It is something way beyond that. It is something that not just your heart, but your soul yearns for. It is beyond the boundaries of usual likeliness. The reason I say that coz I was actually confused about something. The fact is that I am the kind of person who is really fond of reading stuff, so much so, that I really enjoy the 30-40 mins I read the newspaper everyday. However, I impose some restrictions on my so called reading passion coz I believe on the age old school of thought “ pehle zindagi mein kuch ban jaoon, uske baad jitna man chahe padh lunga”, but theres something I don’t understand or rather don’t want to understand that when you procrastinate something, it gets procrastinated for ever. This happens to me, even though I know I am the kind of person whom you can leave in a bookstore and forever let me there if you ensure me a daily supply of food and water. Ya, a good book in good English, is kind of nectar for me, be it be anything, anything at all. But..I always keep a but in everything. That’s one of my weakness.

Life is all about passion. No matter whatever, you do you should be passionate about it. And no matter, whatever else you do, you shouldn’t let your passion go waste. Even if it is as silly a thing like liking a girl, you should be passionate about that too. Must have heard the dialogue “ Agar kisi cheez ko zindagi mein pure dil se chahte hoge, to puri kaynat use tum se jutane mein lag jati hai, aur agar wo tumhe na mili ho, to kahani abhi baki hai” ( Don’t remember the exact English wordings from Paulo Coelho’s composition). Now that is the real definition of what passion means. And I really want someone who can feed that into my brain.

Umm..probably the quality of my blog posts have shitted up quite a lot, but when I started writing, it was for people to read, but all I care now is for me to write, so doesn’t matter a lot. Don’t think theres anyone at all going through my blog nowadays. Gotta pack my bags now, leaving tomorrow morning at 6. Baby, it will be too cold, but homebound I am, or rather bbsr-bound after so many days, so nothing matters. And here I waste one more precious day of my life, someday I would kick me for that. God help me!!

Signing off
A.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment