Blender's Pride

Sunday 11 December 2011
Har mod pe nai suruat ho sakti hai, kabhi bhi kahin par baat ho sakti hai, mana ki bahut dur hai aapse, par ankhe band karo to mulakat bhi ho sakti hai..
Cool, aint it? phew!!Neh baby..I am dat same AM, haven’t at all mutated, nor m I trying to be a shayar. It is just a forwaded message from one of my friend which I popped out in a shayari session in my last corporate party (you can call it bachelor party too coz it was sharab minus the shabab plus the kabab :P) where the lousy amateur shayari group were wah-wahing at every stupid frustu shayari, so much so, that gave me a feeling as if shayaris are meant only for devdases whose paros have dumped them :P. Pretty yucky it was, but not really when you have a plateful of chicken pakodas to gorge on. Shayari as a matter of fact, has never turned my senses on, except when she has been a pretty babe :P. Well on a serious note, the so called sexy urdu vocabs which sound like hi-fi hindi never fascinate me. The only language that really fascinates me is English, though the pity is that I have never made an attempt to really exploit the language. But yeah one things true, anything said and written in good English actually pleases me, provided its not an engineering book!!!!

Yeah, I never should have been an engineer, the engineering jargons have never fascinated me, nor they ever will. All that I cherish was the life then, but the life now??? Phew, don’t wanna spoil my already spoiled mood now. Gonna wait for max 2 years more, else I am gonna risk my life on the path I really wanted to, may be bit too adventurous but dark ke age jeet hai :P. Its as tough as going to the tip of the mountain n getting the dew off, but nevertheless, I will definitely give it a try someday.

Now look, how fickle I am, I have totally forgotten the point for which I am writing the blog, probably the reason why mora patha satha houni. I was feeling too lazy to start writing this, but the burden of thoughts had accumulated so much, that I thought it is probably wise to shed a bit of them on my bloggie dear. More so, when it’s a Sunday when you have nothing to do but to stay locked in a room. Between my parents are coming to meet me today, a reason to be on a high!! ;)
Being high!!Dat reminds me again of the real agenda. So I did something, something I thought of doing once in my life, something that I know I am not supposed to do, but whatever I did it, and not just that, just for the sake of having a partner in crime, I forcibly made one of my all so bhadra friend do it too. I tasted whisky, whoa!! Blender’s Pride it is, but hardly a reason to be proud, I still feel guilty. 5 pegs, if actually you would call that peg but no matter what, with sprite and pepsi. It tasted nothing more than a homeopathic medicine and there was nothing I felt after trying it out, all the more reason, why I shouldn’t try it ever again. Just for the sole motto I have, “Everything should be experienced at least once in life, no matter how good or how bad-good it is”. Well not the bad things though ;).

And yeah I had a funnier experience than that. There was a Uncle…I mean a Sir ( M forgetting I am professional now :P) who started collecting my biodata, I realized what was wrong when he went to the extent of asking me my title and height. Politely I asked with the all so surprised expression “Sorry Sir,Height??”. And his reply “ I find your personality really wonderful and cute”. I couldn’t really interrelate the two terms but whatever he continued “I will find out a pretty girl for you, have you already fixed one for yourself”. And then I was so shocked, that I couldn’t do anything but let out a blurt of laughter. And then one of my colleagues shouted out “ Sir, don’t go by the innocent looks of the guy, he has already been roaming about with 3 girls in bbsr, the one you fix might be the 4th” . And everyone on the table (10 of them) burst out into laughter. I had no choice but to laugh at the assassination of my “personality”. Lol, but the party was good, good enough to give a faint relief from the monotony and solitude of life.

Well whatever, I would be much happier when I blend my pride in my own way, with my own efforts instead of the 5 pegs of blender’s pride, I will make sure the latter never makes me proud again.

Signing off
A.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment