An Ode to the Ode Queen

Wednesday 11 January 2012
Loads of thoughts and imaginations
No less than a conflagration
Hard to share and hard to part
Used to rip my mind apart

From sun to moon and moon to sun
My head just spins on and on
Around the world as fast it may
Theres always loads, I have me, to say

In words, I wanted them to paint
Alas!!I am so indolent
To block my thoughts, to get it shielded
The capricious psyche, it never yielded

And then it was one mundane day
Fortuity or fluke, whatever you say
“What I want….” I just passed by
Clutched my senses into a tie

Ire, mires, feelings and desires
Every trite thought, everything you aspire
Painted in such colorful hues
A lot of meaning, the thoughts suffused

The flow, the tone, the style, the tools
A wordful symphony, so delightful
Illuminated my fingers to dance at large
To the tunes, the heart wanted to purge

Spawned euphony of the fluttering heart
It smiled and laughed and cried apart
It churned out all the trash and dirt
Kept the person, sane and intact

Not that, still thoughts don’t come and go
You showed the door, but banged it close though
Now they sway in a sinusoidal way
But, you deserve a thanks anyway

Do bead your thoughts just as you smile
Just be happy, go a long mile
Forever, there will be the unseen one
Will wish for the best for all it can

Appreciated or not, whatever the outcome
But hope the point was well driven home
To thou, on your birthday, dedicate this poetry
As Gurudakshina, please accept it from me :D

Signing off
A.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment