Babble-Dabble

Saturday 22 October 2011
So quite a long hiatus since my last post. It’s only the 2nd time in the last 4 months I haven’t been home on a weekend. Well actually I was planning to go today, come back on Monday, then go on Tuesday evening again, come back on Thursday and go again on next Saturday. My mother was so irritated that she went to the extent of saying “don’t come so often. I am getting irritated to get to see your face so often”. Noone loves me :(.What a heart break!! So to show how much I can sulk, I am not going. But maa, I am sorry , U will have to do with my face two times this week anyway ;), I cant sulk more than that :D.

Theres more news. “Mill tumhare hawale, u r the boss for the next week, all the best”-Don’t you think those words are really stimulating? Yeah, as screwing as stirring. My senior is on a leave and I am “in-charge”(that’s what they call me) of the core part of my dept for the next 8-9 days. Sounds exciting eh? Not really, its hell tough, bloody hell, I am a bloody trainee and I am supposed to take over all the responsibilities of a manager for the next few days!! Had I been that efficient, wouldn’t I have been in an IIM than working my ass out, being an executive majdoor out here? Yeah, that’s what I feel like.. Chalo, too much rona dhona!! Now the better part. I feel important in this place for the first time. Any problem, the first thing people look towards is me (though I am not sure how capable I am to solve the problems :D). And yes, today I was allotted a diploma trainee under me. And I am just loving the “yes sir, sure sir,I will do it sir, could you please sir, can I leave sir” attention from him :P. Haila!! I can’t believe so many people call me sir nowadays. In fact, I have learnt even to shout at people if they don’t get the work done :D, though I feel bad to do that, but it’s a precondition to survive at this place.

Damn those people who have humiliated me in the last few days, they should know I am a “sir” now :-x. 1st instance- In Puri with my parents and there we met a colleague with my father. He asked me “Soo!!What are you studying”, and when I told him I am doing a job, he looked at me as if I am an alien or something. 2nd Instance: Going home by train. The uncle sitting in front of me who got in at Bhadrak: “Going home?” Me: “yep” Uncle: “so you are studying in bhadrak?” Me:”Naa. I am working at Jajpur Road”. The instant reaction was “Really?!!” which turned out into a long continued grin which made me feel so irritated so as to show him a middle finger!! And third was an Aunty who directly told me something kinda that at home, I don’t wanna tell you the real words, IDPD ho jayega. Now temme something, Am I supposed to keep a dense beard and a krur singh-type-moustache to look like a working guy!! Huh!!I don’t care!!

So a few days back I was having a look at my foto album. There was one pic where my father and mother are holding me between them. I had been to Puri after that and had a similar pic taken there. I realized something, so many things have changed in those 22 years, but the same kiddish feeling still comes back when I am with parents, I just loved being with them, being cared and loved and scolded at times too :D. Ya life with friends is something different, I agree but with parents, Its something beyond anything, especially when you have such so very nice parents whom you can confide a lot in, even ur crushes :P. I love you maa and bapa, you are the best I could have asked for :*.

Why do people misinterpret you at times? Don’t they realize that somewhere somehow someone likes them so much that all he wants them is to be happy no matter however the thing goes around. Why do they always keep on giving hints on the sole intention of hindering you from taking a step forward? Do they really think that someone is really trying to be a stumbling block in their path? If it is really so, then let me tell you, all I die for is your smile, if that’s there, I am not gonna disturb you, I just wish to be there for you forever to get it back for you. Anyway, lets leave that part.

The funniest part is I have gone really crazy those days.. I have been doing so many silly things.. And believe me, I am enjoying doing it, I have suddenly started liking the spontaneity of things. Like giving a lavish treat for one of the silliest reason you would expect. Nevertheless, sometimes silly things do add colors to your life. And yeah, I went on a date, whoa!! I DID. Lol, it was just a meeting with a close friend which coincidentally turned into a one on one treat.
So What more I can babble. I just wanted to go on and on, sharing things with me. After all, who else understands me more than me and who else is going to read a post like this!! :D. Anyway, nice talking to you A.M. :D

Signing off
A.M.

1 comments:

  1. Ankita said...:

    1) there r much better words in d world than "hell" and "bloody". move on! :P
    2) u hve lost it. seriously! :D
    3) brag only when u can get some respect from me :P
    4) n shut up u effing babbling kid! i wil always read ur post, stop being so pathetically self-sympathisingly whiny! :D

Post a Comment