Tuesday 11 October 2011
I know, I am again wasting quite a bit of time as I start to write another post. But theres hardly anyone here, whom I can tell my feelings right now, not even my parents. How do you feel, when you fail once and then just the trend continues forever? More so, with loads of expectations surrounding you, people thinking that you are genuinely good for better and when its only you who knows who you are and what you are!! Yeah, it hurts.. How would you feel if you know that you are playing havoc with your parents’ expectations if not even your own. Yep, it’s a worse feeling than just a failure.

It hell hurts!! I really wish that I was endowed with a bit of intelligence, I feel so dumb. At times, it feels like I know nothing, the knowledge is just a façade to myself. I am really clueless of what to do. Why do I have to have those limitations!! Isn’t it partiality that some people are gifted with talents and some are like freaking noobs!!Why can’t I be better.. Deep inside, stuff like that eats me up, even if the people who I know expect a lot, keep on consoling me. Its hard to take and the path seems lost in the horizon. Where do I go and what do I do? I am actually treading the path wherever it is taking me than finding the way out, and that has been something I was dreading when I was at the beginning of the path.

Please god, make this dimwitted follower of yours good for something at least, he desperately needs you for some enlightment.
Signing off
A.M.

1 comments:

  1. its something like speaking my heart out.. facing the situation these days.. wel had asked for ur name as nt bng able to read all ur blogs..

Post a Comment