The Missing Links

Monday 22 August 2011
A new phase of life and suddenly it has created so many voids in my life. I find so many missing links in my life, its like everything seems to be open circuited, theres just a potential in it, that can be felt, measured but the flow of current never takes place, that measurable feeling just keeps me content, or rather I am bound to be. So this account is nothing but a manifestation and expatiation and realisations of things I miss.

I miss my home sweet home, I miss my darling maa and bapa, like hell, and I can’t really explain that feeling. I miss my hometown which again happens to my birthplace where I spent the last 8 years of my life till now, I miss my cousins, especially on the occasion of rakhi, when I didn’t have a single rakhi on my hand, a phenemenon that probably never happened, I miss my dear dear friends, I miss the exuberance they brought into my life, I miss dude and babe specially, I miss the wonderful days I spent with dude, the fun and frolic, the personal jokes, I miss his attention too, he seems to have become too busy nowadays. I miss being irritated by babe, I miss the way she used to chop my head and then fix it with her so very round kiddy sorry face.

I miss my not-so-hunky-but-all-so-stylish-all-powerful-red-black –Hero Honda-Passion Plus that took me places far and wide, I miss my scooty pep which marked the beginning of my driving career, I miss my PC which has been my prime platform for everything the world does using computers, I miss playing FIFA with S, I miss our LCD TV, I miss the reliance BIG TV connection, I miss my all so fast BSNL Broadband connection, I miss my all so dirty bed, I miss my messed up study table which never had the opportunity to have me to study on it, I miss my bathroom ( I hate shitty common bathrooms here), I miss the tom and jerry wall hanging in my room, it reminded me of someone and also happens to my fav cartoon.

I miss my scoldings of my maa, the fighting with bapa for selecting the TV channels, I miss being teased by my friends, I miss going places with them, I miss the get togethers, I miss the smile everytime I got when I entered the classroom in the morning, I miss playing cricket, I miss bunking classes, I miss having crushes (P.S.- I am still straight but I don’t get to see girls anymore), I miss rating babes and then fighting with friends on the ratings. I miss the lush green forests of CET, I miss dozing up during classes, I miss the gossips, I miss the meaningless babbles and rabbles, I miss the overcrowded bus journeys, I miss the MC (Maha *****) group .I miss someone who would probably never realise that I actually do, though I was never related, I do miss the “someone”’s presence. And yeah, I do miss the face which was a reason of every treat I gave in the final year, I wonder where she was, in the last two years :D.

Now if I continue , I might fill up pages mentioning what more I miss. Honestly speaking, I miss every moment of the last 4 years, I miss life now. The sudden transition has been really harsh on me and I am not sure, how long I can take the burden of this phase of my life. I believe very soon, there will be a much better phase, still devoid of some important components, but that will be a life worth living, the belief makes me strong. I am gonna bead my own life now and let nobody shape it, I am gonna find me out of me and discover the lost water from the sea without letting the bonds of complacency strangle me, I am gonna break the “bond” ASAP (if you can get what I mean).

Whoa!whoa!!chill dude..You are getting too serious, as serious as your asshole serious face..Damn!!I dunno why people find my countenance so very grave!!That is why I say, deviyon aur sajano, hume chehre se nai, parkho dil se, yeh patthar se nai, bani hai pankhon ke mehfil se..wah wah!!thank you..Enough crap for today..thanks for reading if at all anybody is..Mwaaahh!!!

Signing off
A.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment