The hilly Snout

Friday 12 August 2011
A new day and lots more to say. Yeah, may be my life has become quite monotonous, but theres never an end to my thoughts. They keep on proliferating faster than even the world’s population does. Well, there is a particular “someone“ who has snarred my thoughts today, but lets not talk about it, its too personal ;). Let me update you about the latest happenings first.

So finally comes to an end, the 4 years long tormentation, agony and tyranny of our most reverred university, BPUT. And now you can very well call me Er A.M. Yup I am an engineer by certificate now, no matter, how much I know about what I am supposed to. And our results came at a time, when I had almost forgotten about it and had almost assumed or rather declared myself as a self-claimed Engineer, but dear, with BPUT, you never know, it has the potential to make your unimagined dreams come true. Oh C’mon!!you can take it in a positive sense too, BPUT can do anything, take my word. May BPUT rot in hell and may all passed out BPUTians rest in peace.

Now moving on to my work place. My senior has taken leave for 2 days. So I am in charge of my whole department. Now I can do anything to my department in these 2 days, I can get everything into place or I can even screw all the electrical connections up.No matter what happens and no matter whoever does it, I am the first person to be questioned. So its more like a pressure cooker situation, I just hope everything goes right. But to add to my woes, what the hell do I know with less than 1 month of experience!! With the electricians, technicians and contractors, all looking to me for instructions, I find myself trapped in a mire, with anything I say or do, is going to take me deeper into it. They ask me something and I give them a clueless face and all I do is to make some stupid statements and drive them away. But the good thing is I have the authority to sign the Electrical and Automation documents of my department, it gives a great feeling.

Too much updates, now let us move to the crux of the post. Today, I was standing in front of the mirror combing my hair, I suddenly had the same strange feeling again. Theres something odd about my face when you see it sideways. I have been having the same feeling since years, but today I finally figured out whats wrong. Guess what it might be????!!!

Damn!!!My nose is too big. That looks like a goddamn hilly projection on my face. I have heard people commenting on my nose earlier, there were a group of girls in school who had labelled me shark, coz of my nose ( something I got to know very recently), but today, I actually realised the real matter. It is so huge that I have a pimple on the tip of my nose, which actually comes into my line of view and often distracts me. I can very distinctly see my nose, can you? If you do, then you should empathise with me. And also its so big that, I can even touch the tip of my nose with the tip of my tongue, can tou? If you can, then again you must empathise with me. And you must have seen that in winters, mountains get covered with snow even if the bottom is clear, the same happens to me, the temperature of my nose is much lesser than the other regions of my face in winter. And the worse part, how the hell do I kiss? Remember Aamir Khan having a problem in 3 Idiots kissing, because the nose comes in between.Ah whatever!!I am not really concerned coz unlike other people, may be I am taking more oxygen, and so I am more healthy..well, Indeed, I am.

Well, actually the matter is, its 3.30 AM now and I just felt like writing anything. And I already have too much responsibilities, so I am hereby abdicated of all responsibility of any damage that could have occurred to your brain after reading this. Please folks, let me sleep, c ya..tata..wish me gudnight and sweet dreams, and miss “someone”, you still occupy my thoughts, I wish you a goodnight too.

Signing Off
A.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment