The Eclipse

Wednesday 1 February 2012
Life seemed just a little bit settled, free and light, recuperating hopes, smiling moments, the laughs had come back, suddenly it felt like the twilight will give to a new moon, or better, a shining sun, the friends were back, though new, they were just sweet enough to give life an animated touch, when it almost seemed “Yes, I can hope, I can do, I will overcome”, things suddenly stopped. The twilight turned into an eclipse, the darkness returned engulfing me deep into the black hole. Things suddenly became the worst that it could ever be, making my senses numb and oblivious of the world, coz my worlds are suddenly split, a fissure that can just be ignored, but can’t ever be rejuvenated.

Tears cease to exist, though they have formed icebergs in the heart, that would probably never melt. The past miseries that used to haunt me seem too insignificant now. Things have broken me enough to break anymore. I still smile, laugh, but just to make people around me, feel normal, there is hardly any emotions involved, even more scared, that my ability to display such fakely genuine emotions may not last too long, lest things become worse. I really wish that life had a skip button, I wouldn’t have never let the last 3 days to happen.

Its time just to sit and watch, coz I can’t do anymore than being a mere spectator. The games over and there’s nothing I can do about it. The worlds that constitute my life” are never gonna be heaven again, but how long it is gonna be hell is something I have to look on. I feel like shielding me off the world for some days, just let the solitude heal in itself, knowing that that would never do, coz the cure is an impossibility now. And it happened at a time when I had planned so many things for my worlds. I just hope myself to stay by my side, coz the day I don’t hold on to myself, I will be living dead.

I just want God to understand that mine is too small a world, which revolves around two more worlds, please let my solar system be fine, I won’t ask you for any damn thing in the world, I promise, nothing else.. That’s my only prayer to you.

Signing Off
A.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment