The Questions!

Thursday 1 March 2012
Wonder whats going on. Things have changed a lot, so have I. And I am actually not sure where life’s headed into. Its kind of a situation which I would best describe as “Tujhse naraz nai zindagi hairan hun mein, tere masoom sawalon se pareshan hun mein”. Just listened to this song and I found it so meaningful from the point of view of my life that I actually quoted it. Enormous responsibility awaits me, things really challenging, but that scares me at times, makes me feel my real ambition is being set apart, just waiting for the right turn of events. Its time to find out answers, not just to the questions of life, but yeah, to the crooked examination papers too :D. Whatever, someday, it will be my day too. Lifes not as bad as it seems at times!! Its all about seizing the opportunity..

Signing Off
A.M.

0 comments:

Post a Comment